Monday 17 December 2012

Task 1

Re evaluating my aims:

Thinking once again about my aims for this year I
have come to realise that I have a much clearer
view of what I want to do within my practice.  

However, I have also come to realise that there is
so much I can do with my life past this course
(relating to G.D).  Scary stuff.

so, aims:

List five or more things that you know now, that you 
didn't before the Christmas break:
 - What I want to achieve this year.
 - Who I want to work with in collaborations.
 - How to speak to professionals.
 - Low level coding.
 - No matter how stressed I get, this is what I want 
    to do with my life.


Five specific things you would address differently 
than you did this summer:
 - Contact more studios.
 - Effective research into dissertation content.
 - Travel.
 - Not have a terrible, uninspriring job.
 - Understand more on type: go see some 
    debates, talks.


Five things that would be useful to address:
 - My terrible portfolio of contacts.
 - Grid systems!
 - Critical writing skills- more specifically
    dissertation writing.
 - Self branding congruency.
 - Sketch.  Visualise ideas.

Five things to address as a group:
 - Different methods of contact.

 - Different levels of contact in relation to
    the level of the person / company you
    are trying to contact.
 - Worries and thoughts with regards to 
    post uni life.
 - 

Five things you feel haven't been looked at
in PPD in reference to professionalism:.
 - When should you stop pestering someone,
    is it too far?
 - 
 - When to hand out a business card





No comments:

Post a Comment