Monday 17 December 2012

Task 2


Five companies/ studios synergetic to me personally:


Graphic Thought Facility, London:

Graphic Though Facility are my idea of a perfect studio.  
Taking on a multidisciplinary practice that utilises different 
processes and mediums to inject originality and 
maintain an element of fun in their work.

I myself love to create strong visuals, utilising all kinds of 
materials and processes to come up with an original outcome.
One of my main philosophies within my practice it to maintain
interest in what i'm doing.  If i'm not interested how can I 
expect anyone else to be? 


Contact info:


info@graphicthoughtfacility.com
Telephone +44 (0)20 7837 2525
Fax +44 (0)20 3603 8551
Graphic Thought Facility
23–24 Easton Street
London WC1X 0DS


















Workroom, Korea (Seoul):































Perfect work.  Everything Workroom produce is 
considered alongside being visually engaging.
This multiculturalism within work is exactly what
I am looking for with regards to my dissertation.








No comments:

Post a Comment